Sep 13, 2007

Episode 9: Fantasy Football

Wow, this shoot was fun. We all gathered at Wingstop and hung out. I wasn't sure that I was even going to shoot this show and it just turned out really good. I have a couple of bloopers in this show. 1. I accidentally said, "I used to live in Boone" I meant, "I used to live in North Carolina", I didn't figure that one out until I was in post production...oh well. 2. My pants change between the time I'm walking from the parking lot into my office. See if you notice the difference. We shot on two seperate days and I forgot to wear the same pants, yikes! Editing rocks. It's pretty cool how you can change little mistakes and cover up mess ups, kinda wish life was that way sometimes. That's why we have grace and mercy. If you are on the verge of giving up this week...DON'T. God loves you and He will not only forgive you but he can fix you. Let God edit your life this week.

I love you guys, I really want to hear what's going on your life. Feel free to leave a comment.



Rock on, send me any tips and tricks for winning my league. It's going to be a blast.
It's not only fans that get into Fantasy Football. Check these out. Pretty Amazing stuff.

GO SAINTS ALL THE WAY BABY!

WOW!
Have a great week. I'm praying for you.

Jeremy
LSU all the way!
jeremyfoster.org

jeremy's blog

POST YOUR THOUGHT OR TESTIMONY ON MY BLOG