Mar 14, 2008

Jeremy Attacks Pennsylvania Capitol building!

WHAT'S UP PARTY PEOPLE!

I am in Pennsylvania, which is a really cool state. Lot's of awesome stuff has happened here throughout the annals of history.














1. Philadelphia, PA was once the United States capital city.


2. Philadelphia is the site of the first presidential mansion.










3. Philadelphia is home to the Liberty Bell.














4. Betsy Ross made the first American flag in Philadelphia.












But the coolest thing of all is that Philadelphia is home to the cheesesteak sandwich, water ice, soft pretzels, and TastyKakes, that's right kids TastyKakes OH YESSSSSS.





I am speaking at a youth convention here in Harisburg, PA and it is rocking. I'm amazed by the power of Jesus Christ and His ability to change the lives of students all over the world. It's really cool to watch the transformation.
I spoke in the capitol today and it ruled. Here's a really moronic clip of me outside the rotunda.
Me speaking to students at the Capitol.


Did a little comedy last night and we had a blast. It rocked out and I had a pretty tremendous time.

I'll hit you guys with another blog tomorrow from Pittsburgh. Home of Big Ben ($102 million dollar) Roethlisberger and his little football team The Steelers.


I love you and I'm praying for you.
jeremyfoster.org