Feb 2, 2007

The Chuck Norris Facts!

I have no idea why this stuff makes me laugh so hard. Maybe it's my weird sense of humor or because I'm just stupid, but the Chuck Norris facts are nothing short of awesome. I even thought of featuring a Chuck Norris joke on one of the shows. I mean is Chuck really this tough or did he make the stuff up about himself. If I was Chuck I would have definitely thought of this idea first.

• Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.
• Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.
• Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
• They say curiosity killed the cat. This is false. Chuck Norris killed the cat. Every single one of them.
• There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.
• Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
• Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost
• Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
• Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
• There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.

Have a great day!