Nov 11, 2009

Adventures of the Tiger and the Hog

I spent a little time in Little Rock, Arkansas on Monday speaking to the Arkansas Ambulatory Surgical Center Association at Baptist Medical Center. It was a super cool meeting with a lot of really interesting people. They gave me an incredibly cool hat that I will never wear.


When I brought the hat home to my ravenous LSU Tiger house, my 8 year-old daughter Jayden immediately grabbed the hat and said, “How can we turn this into a Tiger?” To which her 7 year-old sister replied, “That’s going to take a lot of Crayons.”

Thanks Arkansas Ambulatory Surgical Center Association and President Becky Bennett. You guys were awesome, accommodating, and a blast to be with.

www.jeremyfoster.org



Check Jeremy out at the following places
myspace logofacebook logoyoutube logo 2twitter