Dec 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to all



Football Cartoon
 
Friends,

Hope you guys have an awesome Christmas.  The girls and I got
together and shot this little video for you.  They were so excited to
be bringing you their very own "show".  I think I probably had more fun
than them shooting and editing this one.  If you get a chance, leave a
comment, it will make their year.  They keep asking me, "Dad, how many
people have seen our video now?"  It's hilarious.  They truly wanted to
make this for all of you guys so, from Jayden, Jese and their Daddy,
Merry Christmas.


My Christmas thoughts:
I am an extremely sentimental person.  I seriously love Christmas; in fact, I could handle Christmas for 3 months every year.  To me there is nothing on the planet better than decorating the tree and then just sitting down in my big leather chair with my feet propped up in front of a roaring fire and listening to Alabama Christmas (which is the greatest Christmas CD ever).  I love all of the family time and getting to laugh with friends and loved ones and reconnect with everyone that I've lost track of over the year.

I just love Christmas, especially the extra family time that I get.  My daughters came rushing into the house tonight, after spending some time at their Grannie's house, and they were so pumped to tell me all about it. They finally fell asleep while watching the Parent Trap (1961 version), and I went into Jese's room and picked up my oldest daughter Jayden to carry her to the bed and she laid her arm over my shoulder in a sleepy hug.  As I tucked her in bed she mumbled, "say my prayers with me daddy" and I did.  As I was leaving her room and turning the hall light out I could hear her say, "I love you daddy."  My heart swelled and I just couldn't help but think of all of the things that I truly have to be grateful for. 

At the risk of sounding cheesy I want you to know that I am thankful for your friendship.  I'm thankful for the connection and common ground that we have found in the love of Christ Jesus.  I just think it's infinitely cool that even though we are so totally different that we are absolutely connected by the unwavering grace and mercy that we find at the foot of the cross. 

I'm thankful for the baby that was born those many years ago.  I don't ever want to lose the wonder of Christmas and the true meaning of the season. 

Alabama has a Christmas song that sums it up quit well. 

"Who's the one we need to thank,
Who's the party for,
Who's the one responsible for all this peace and joy
Who deserves the credit for the blessings we enjoy
The preacher said last Sunday it was Joesph and Mary's boy"

This season I hope that you have the greatest time of your life.  Don't forget to be thankful and spread love.  Thanks for being my friend. 

 

In God's Grip, 

Jeremy Foster

The Jeremy Foster Show
www.jeremyfoster.org
myspace logofacebook logoyoutube logo 2twitter

Thank you for helping us share this ministry around the world. 
Join Our Mailing List!
January Events
1/1-3  Los Angeles, CA                                                                  1/15-17  Houston, TX
1/9-11  Grand Rapides, MI                                                              1/30-31  Memphis, TN
Football Cartoon