Oct 25, 2008

Awesome trip back home

I got a really great opportunity 2 weeks ago to take my family back to Winston Salem North Carolina. I spent 13 years of my life there from the age of 4 to 17. It was really unique to take them back to my old high school and house and see some of my friends.

Just thought I would share it with you and tell you this: Don't ever forget where you came from. Good or bad, it's what makes you who you are. Use your past to build for your future.

My childhood baby sitter and awesome friend Joanna Forrest, aka Aunt Jo Jo

My earth science teacher, Mrs. Street, from 11th grade. She desperately wanted me to be a textile industry scientist. She had much more faith in my brain than me.


My 10 grade drama class, where I learned to channel my stupidity. Thank you Mrs. McCarthy.






2185 Darwick Road. My old house. It was awesome.


Justin Spach, my childhood best friend. We had some good times.


Me and one of my high-school best friends Shannon Beal. The girl responsible for teaching me harmony. The girls love their crazy Aunt Shannon.


I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
- Chris Daughtry