Aug 13, 2008

Jeremy Foster - Rest In Peace

My last video blog of my UFO sighting on Destin Beach got me going on the paranormal and I had to go check out this really weird phenomenon in Crossett Arkansas. It scared me to death!! This is one of the freakiest things I've ever seen. There is this really eery light that appears on an old dirt road out in the middle of nowhere. I know it sounds insane but we took our video cameras and chronicled it's appearance and it's really really creepy and strange. This light has been featured on Unsolved Mysteries, The Other Side, and the World's Scariest Places. It was awesome! I still don't know what to believe all I know is this, there's something out there, WE CAUGHT IT ON TAPE.

This video is already blowing up, it has almost 1,000 views on youtube. Help me make it a hit by posting it on your site and commenting on it. You can embed the YOUTUBE URL to myspace or facebook. Join the Jeremy Foster Show street team and help me spread the good news!!!!! Oh YEAH!

LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Remember, even if you've got tons of questions, Jesus is the answer!!!!
jeremyfoster.org