Mar 26, 2008

Jeremy Gets Locked Up

Wow, this was an amazing trip. We went to the infamous Angola State Penitentiary. It was crazy!! I met several murderers and guys convicted of crimes so heinous that it blows my mind. We prayed together and it was amazing to realize that even though they had committed such atrocities, God still forgave them. It was wild and shocking for me to come to the realization that these men too, were Christians. They admitted terrible mistakes but were more thankful for the grace of God than any I've ever met. It made me thankful for God's mercy.

We were not allowed to shoot video or have cameras sooooo, I fudged a little bit and snuck one in to shoot you guys a little piece. Enjoy.



Let me know your thoughts. Post something!

jeremyfoster.org

link to me on myspace