May 23, 2007

Episode 5: BALANCING ACT

Ok this was a crazy shoot; it took us like 4 days here and there to actually complete the shoot. My schedule was insane and we just had to shoot when we could. We had a great time shooting. We employed some new stuff on this show. We put music beds under almost all of my speaking parts, what did you guys think? Like it or hate it? We felt like it broke it up a bit and brought it out a little more.

Watch at the end of the show, right before I balance the ladder I almost drop it, pretty funny stuff. Oh yeah, this is hilarious, as Donnie is walking off behind me and he throws that piece of plate, watch how fast it ricochets back and almost nails him. heheheh I got a big kick out of that.

Hope you guys enjoy this one. We are trying to communicate the importance of allowing your life to be led completely by the Holy Spirit. In order to do that you have to be filled with it.

Post your comments; I am interested in what you guys think.

Thanks a ton for watching, your comments and emails are what make me want to do this!!!!!

Jeremy